Historic Downtown Long Grove Egg Hunt
Time & Location
About the Event
The Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association is pleased to announce that the spring tradition of egg hunting is back — with a socially-distanced twist! This year will be a bit different than in past years — with families safely hopping from station to station through the Egg Hunt experience area located at Brother’s Field (next to the Fred Astaire Dance Studio). These necessary pandemic-specific modifications are meant to ensure this day is safe and fun for all families, volunteers and staff.
Check out all of the exciting things planned for this FREE event! More details will be added as we receive confirmation.
- Socially-distanced walk through experience for egg hunting
- Plenty of filled eggs — bring your own basket
- Take family photos throughout our festive backdrop and with the Easter Bunny — kept safe behind a plexiglass divider
- Free goody bags for kids (while supplies last)
- DJ — live on site
- Firetruck on site
- Chance for attendees to win a gift basket if registered
- More to come!
Please note that registration is now required for this event. When you register, we are able to plan for the number of visitors and secure enough volunteers to ensure you are able to complete our Egg Hunt safely. Registered attendees will be automatically entered to win gift baskets donated by the Long Grove Community Church. Due to high demand, registrations will be capped at 500.
**We ask that you practice social distancing and are requiring masks or face covering while participating in this event.